Allen Slade In a post on Digital Deception Detectors, I contrasted two views of technology: The Net generation integrates technology fully with relationship. They
For leaders driving organization change, we guide our clients through these intelligent change steps:
1. Establish a sense of urgency to drive change in your organization.
2. Form a powerful guiding coalition.
3. Create a vision for the change.
4. Communicate the vision to the organization.
5. Empower others to act on the vision.
6. Create short-term wins.
7. Consolidate improvements and produce still more change.
8. Institutionalize your new approaches.
Intelligent Change is based on accelerated sense-making to minimize the disruptive impact of change on performance. We consult with managers on how to assist their employees with the sense-making process. We also coach executives, leaders and career changers in sense-making to maximize their insight and accelerate their future success.